Thursday, December 16, 2010

AT EASE, soldiers!

The WAR is over! - I've been mastering for a couple of days, and I'm EXTREMELY excited about this album. Every track is an genuine winner - wonderfully detailed and though-provoking lyrics and melodies, and the edgiest music I've heard yet. Somehow, this album is the most consistent to date - it could easily pass as the work of a single artist. Its an album I am VERY proud to be a part of. Well done everybody!

Though I'm getting the hang of this mastering lark, its still an epic challenge - and I don't think I'll ever be able to do it without painstaking critical-listening and a lot of revisions. That said - the standard of IML submissions has risen to a level where I have had NO serious problems or asked anyone to remix. BRAVO/A to the IML massive. You are all HOT!

Well done also to our newbies - you nailed it!

Tim Donderevo
XXX

1 comment: